Monday, May 16, 2011

Say it Aint So....

Is this true, that SLAM is considering putting together an ALL STAR team to
play against the Men in Blue ? Well if this is only a rumor, then fine.

However, if the SLAM 'ALL STARTS' ever do want to place a legitimate challenge ( ha ) & bring back the Classic game back, please do let me know. All Female players interested in playing w/ the Men in Blue, need to submit there application directly to me.

I have a few phone calls to make. And please do remember that this Classic game is Umpired by
the SLAM players........AT NO CHARGE....: )

KING BLUE

3 comments:

  1. OJ,
    I would be happy to volunteer my services as Home Plate Umpire for this game. Trust me, I would be REALLY happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug "the RAMSA loudmouth"May 22, 2011 at 9:37 PM

    Josh, I'd be right there with you as the field ump.

    OJ, why do you need female players? You telling me that all the people on your crew are men? I just assumed they THOUGHT they were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug, I need female players to make it even
    for you "guys".

    ReplyDelete